Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cake Decorating for YOU!

Our new space allows us to teach classes more proficiently! The response to our classes has been fantastic. So much so that we have waiting lists for a few of them. If you are interested in joining one of our classes be sure check out out website for the list of dates. We definitely look forward to offering more classes.

Here are some of the ladies with their purse cakes from a class held in our old Riverbend Studio. I enjoyed this class and look forward to teaching more purse sculpting! Although it is for beginners a knowledge or previous experience covering cakes would be helpful for you.

Over the past few weeks we've been able to host a few classes in the new space. Over spring break I taught a group of girls how to decorate cupcakes and cookies. This has been by far the most colourful class I've taught. I really enjoyed teaching this class and I got great feedback from the kids and their parents, so we'll definitely come up with more classes for them!


More recently is a photo of our basics to buttercream class. These ladies were very creative and many have a natural talent for decorating cakes. I always have my eyes open to new talent :)


Our basics to fondant class was also lots of fun. This was the first time I had a man in the class! Thanks, Brad! Hope your family enjoyed your cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment