Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Decor Ideas!

We're busy working on samples of all our Christmas Sweets!  I will have a new post in a day or two on all the tasty and colouful goodness that will be available for pre-ordering for your Holiday Parties or Gifts!  I am soooooo EXCITED to share this Season's Sweets with you.  You're gonna LOVE IT!

In the meantime, here's some great decor ideas for your home!

I have been really into shabby chic style decor, but I also love textures & patterns...Here are some fun ideas I found online for you crafty folks! 

Click on the photos and it will bring you to the pages where the ideas have originally come from with instructions!

Buttons and scraps of paper! I love it!
Peppermint Trees...sweet!
Love this! I never know what to do with my cards.
I am Definitely going to do this with Kenna's socks!

I think I might wait a couple more weeks to start decorating.

When do you decorate your home?


Below are some BEAUTIFUL decor ideas for your parties.  The following tables were designed by Elegant Touches and were a big display at Christmas in November in Jasper.  You can find all your holiday decor for your parties there so be sure to check out their website (they are based in Edmonton).  We are lucky to work with Katherine and her team over at ET on many events and have seen their work up close and it's always breathtaking.







 


Here are some FUN ways to decorate your home as well!  These photos are of POINT CABIN at the JPL. It was all too cute.  IF only I had the time to decorate each of the rooms in my home....actually, I probably could, but I hate the clean up part of it all! haha.








Interested in making your own garland...great for all you DIYers.  All you need: garland, ribbon, fun inserts like twigs, indoor lights, berries, flowers, etc. and VOILA!  A nice mantle piece or center piece for your dining table.


Chris Standring, Retired Life Editor for The Edmonton Journal, hosted and taught how to make them at Christmas in November.

 

HAPPY DECORATING, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment