Sunday, February 5, 2012

Notables Stationers

It's one of my favourite shops in Edmonton. It's quaint and full of unique cards, beautiful paper, jewelry, albums, gift wrap, stationary, and my favourite...fresh new journals!
 
If you are looking for custom designed invitations, NOTABLES carries a wide selection to suit just about every occasion.



I was just in there last week and look what I bought just in time for Valentine's Day!
Cute Tin full of vintage Valentine's; scratch and sniff stickers for Kenna and her little friends, and bakers twine! I almost missed it, but lucky, I did my rounds and found the basket full of lovely colours. I really wanted the grey, but went for the bright pink instead...I love it!

I met the owner of NOTABLES, Suzanne Davis, about 6 years ago at a networking event when I was just starting out. She is an inspiration and great role model for entrepreneurs.  She has a keen business sense, proven through the success of her businesss over the past 26 years since she opened in 1986. And it all started simply with a "love of fine paper and gifts". She's a fine example of how you can start a business with something you are passionate about and continue grow your small business successfully and become one of Edmonton's best loved independent shops.


I am honoured to be partnering up with Notables for our launch of Whimsical Signature Wedding Cakes. Suzanne has GENEROUSLY donated an $80 Gift Certificate that can be used at Notables for any product in the shop!!!
(I wish I could win it, because the Thomas Sabo Apple locket really tickled my fancy)!


To win this delightful prize, you must be a Wedding Client of ours for the 2012 season and of course LIKE Notables on their FACEBOOK page. Even if you are not a client of ours this year, please visit their page and website...and even better, get out to 124st and do some shopping!

They are located at 12543-102 Avenue  High Street, Edmonton, Alberta

Store Hours
M, T, W, F, S:  10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday:   10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday:  12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed most statutory holidays


For more info our our Wedding Specials and Giveaways, please visit: http://whimsicalcakestudio.com/wedding_specials.html

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment